Weekly Office Hours
Two members of the economics faculty have weekly office hours for majors to review academic progress and answer student questions.
- Undergraduate Co-Director Tim Duy (last names from A–K)
- Undergraduate Co-Director Mike Urbancic (last names from (L–Z)
Consult the Faculty Directory for current office hours, or send an email to schedule an appointment outside of normal office hours.
Career and Advising Center
The Career & Advising Services office in PLC 405 is here to support economics majors and minors in their academic planning and career development needs. Director Bill Sherman has more than a decade of experience in workforce development, helping individuals prepare for thriving careers in labor markets around the world. Visit Bill during office hours or schedule a consultation to:
- Determine if a major in Economics is right for you.
- Discuss your academic path—including questions related to minors and concentrations
- Explore the wide range of career options related to economics.
- Create competitive resumes and cover letters
- Initiate an effective job and internship search strategy
- Build a professional network and understanding business etiquette
- Prepare for interviews with companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations