Weekly Office Hours
Two members of the economics faculty have weekly office hours for majors to review academic progress and answer student questions.
- Undergraduate Co-Director Tim Duy (last names from A–K)
- Undergraduate Co-Director Mike Urbancic (last names from (L–Z)
Consult the Faculty Directory for current office hours, or send an email to your advisor to schedule an appointment outside of normal office hours.
Career and Advising Center
The Career & Advising Services office in PLC 405 is here to support economics majors and minors in their academic planning and career development needs. Director Bill Sherman has over 15 years of experience in workforce development, helping people prepare for thriving careers in labor markets around the world. Visit Bill during office hours or schedule a consultation to:
- Determine if economics is the right major for you
- Discuss your academic path—including questions about minors and concentrations
- Explore the career options related to economics
- Develop a savvy resume and cover letter tailored to specific opportunities
- Initiate an effective job and internship search strategy
- Build a professional network and understand business etiquette
- Prepare for interviews with companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations