Students are strongly encouraged to maintain contact with their academic advisors to discuss their course of study and plan for their careers.
Economics Department Assistance
The Director of Undergraduate Studies Jeremy Piger has weekly office hours for majors to review academic progress and answer student questions.
Consult the Faculty Directory for current office hours, or send an email to your advisor to schedule an appointment outside of normal office hours.
Undergraduate Coordinators Peter Coury and Dan O’Neil are also available in PLC to assist students with the following:
- Understand the economics major and minor requirements
- Choose courses to meet necessary prerequisites and/or major/minor requirements
- Look ahead at upcoming course offerings to prep for advising appointments
- Complete registrar forms such as late graduation petitions, tuition refunds, and grade changes
- Coordinate prerequisite and/or enrollment overrides (with faculty approval)
Location: Prince Lucien Campbell Hall, Undergraduate Office 736
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9-2, additional availability by appointment
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
MS Teams: Dan O’Neil, Peter Coury
Tykeson College and Career Advising
At Tykeson Hall, you can work with professional College and Career Advisors to explore your interests, schedule your classes, plan for graduation, discuss career possibilities, and more. Economics falls into Tykeson’s “Industry, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation” Flight Path. To book an appointment, explore these Flight Paths, or learn more, visit the Tykeson Homepage.